Good news people, we have our domain reserved, so we can officially unveil the working title of our Flash game: Zom-Bees. (All rights reserved, patent pending, sorta.) From now on, we’ll be posting updates to the game at zom-bees.com.
We made the slightest bit of progress on our game recently. Here’s what happened:
- Added the ability to play music.
- Added the ability to play sound effects.
- Fixed bugs with collision detection.
- Made it so launching projectiles uses skill points.
- Added collision detection with enemy sprites.
- Colliding with enemy sprites reduces health.
If only we had Minecraft’s investment money. Oh well, progress is progress.